Zerodol sp for tooth pain reliever tablet. Zerodol-SP Tablet is a pain reliever. The drug is used to reduce pain and inflammation in conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, and osteoarthritis. It can also be used to relieve ear and throat pain, back pain, toothache or muscle pain.
Zerodol-sp for tooth pain side effects
There are no major negative effects of taking Zerodol SP for toothache, but it should be used with caution if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, as it has anti-inflammatory properties that may affect such people. People using prescription drugs should consult their doctor before using Zerodol sp for tooth pain as its ingredients may interfere with them.
Zerodol sp for tooth pain Most common side effects are :
2. To vomit
4. Abdominal pain
7. Loss of appetite
Zerodol sp for tooth pain dosage
Take this medicine as dose and as directed by your doctor. Doctors recommend taking one pill twice daily with plenty of water.
1. Overdose: High doses of Zerodol-SP can cause kidney and liver damage. Overdose symptoms include headache, nausea, and abdominal discomfort. If you have taken too much of this medicine, contact a doctor or go to the nearest hospital immediately.
2. Missed Dose: If you miss taking Zerodol-SP pill, you can take it immediately if you feel like it. When your next dose is due, skip the missed dose and resume your usual dose. Do not take duplicate doses of medication to make up for missing medication.
See More: Herbex joint pain relief oil, Review, 10 Best Benefits, price, Side effects
- To prevent stomach upset, take it with food.
- It can make you dizzy and sleepy. so avoid driving.
- While taking Zerodol-SP Tablet, do not drink alcohol as it can cause severe drowsiness and increase the chances of liver damage.
- Do not combine it with other acetaminophen-containing medications without first talking to your doctor.
- If you use blood pressure medication, this drug may interact with its blood pressure-lowering properties.
- Do not use Zerodol SP Pill if you are using antibiotics like levofloxacin or ciprofloxacin, as you may be more likely to have seizures.
Before Taking Zerodol sp for tooth pain
- Take this medicine with food to avoid stomach discomfort.
- To prevent unwanted side effects, avoid consuming alcohol while using Zerodol-SP.
- Increase your vitamin D, chondroitin sulfate, glucosamine, and calcium-rich supplements. Additionally,
- fish oil can help reduce the inflammatory response.
- There are other Zerodol SP alternatives in the market. If you can’t find this pill, you can check out these alternatives.
- Do not change, increase or decrease the dose of the pill yourself without consulting your doctor.
After Taking Zerodol sp for tooth pain
- Drink plenty of water while using Zerodol SP.
- Avoid driving after using Zerodol SP for toothache.
- If you notice any problems or complications in your body, consult your doctor before consuming this tablet.
- Take your medicine regularly until your doctor tells you it is safe to stop.
Difference between zerodol p and zerodol sp
Zerodol P Tablet is a combination of paracetamol and aceclofenac, whereas Zerodol-SP Tablet contains a combination of three drugs, namely aceclofenac and paracetamol and Serratiopeptidase.
Zerodol-sp for headache
Zerodol P is effective in relieving headaches with mild to moderate pain.
Zerodol sp dosage for adults
Adults should take 325 to 650 mg every four to six hours. The maximum recommended dose is 4 grams. You should take exactly what your doctor tells you.
How long does Zerodol sp for tooth pain take to work?
Within an hour of taking Zerodol-SP, the pain-relieving effect is evident.
Is Zerodol-SP a strong painkiller?
In fact, it is an anti-inflammatory and analgesic drug. It reduces swelling, discomfort and inflammation in bones, joints and muscles. It effectively treats the inflammation and pain of ankylosing spondylitis, rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis.
To sum it up, Zerodol sp for tooth pain is an excellent toothache remedy that works a charm. If you are concerned about your toothache, you can look into it. It reduces sensitivity and helps reduce pain for any facial pain you may be experiencing. Zerodol SP for toothache is not expensive, so if you want to take it for yourself or another member of your family, you have nothing to worry about. Moreover, it has some negative effects. So, if you have any negative side effects, see a doctor immediately and talk about it.