Garlic: By eliminating potentially harmful bacteria, it can also act as a pain reliever.
- Guava mouthwash: Chew fresh guava leaves to make a mouthwash or boil the leaves in water and rinse your mouth with it.
- Rinse with salt water: You can relieve the pain by rinsing your mouth with salt water to clear the infection.
- Peppermint: Peppermint tea bags have pain-relieving properties that help relieve mouth pain for a short period of time.
- Anti-inflammatory: Taking an anti-inflammatory medication can reduce swelling and pain.
- Acupressure: Acupressure can help reduce toothache by releasing endorphins in the body.
- Clove oil: Clove oil helps reduce inflammation and numb oral pain.
- Hot pack: You can reduce the pain by holding a hot pack on the side of your jaw.
- Homemade mouthwash: Thyme has powerful antioxidant and antibacterial properties that help reduce toothache.