Patanjali Aloe vera gel is very good for skin and hair. Aloe Vera Gel is very good remedy for acne, wrinkles and glowing skin. The primary ingredient of Aloe Vera Gel is Aloe Vera. It helps heal damaged skin. Aloe Vera Gel is used to treat various skin conditions including acne, burns, wounds and sun damage.
Patanjali aloe vera gel review
- Aloe Vera Gel contains 90% Aloe Vera. For the first few minutes, it feels sticky but then it gets fully absorbed and gives a nice matte look to the skin.
- aloe vera makes the skin soft, smooth and supple.
- It works well as a moisturizer for oily skin and helps makeup last longer.
- It nourishes the skin and has definitely improved my complexion over time.
- It also helps prevent acne and is a perfect moisturizer for oily skin.
- Aloe Vera Gel can be said to be a versatile product as it can be used both on skin and hair so it is good to have this product in everyone’s home.
Patanjali aloe vera gel benefits
- Cure acne breakouts
- Acts as a natural moisturizer
- Healing of burns
- Reduces dark circles
- Heals wounds
- Eliminates suntan
- Reduces blemishes
Patanjali aloe vera gel for hair
You can apply Aloe Vera Gel as a hair conditioner. Then your hair will be shiny. Mix an egg or any carrier oil to make a paste that you can apply to your scalp and hair.
Apply Aloe Vera Gel as Hair
- Mix any carrier oil with aloe vera gel
- Apply the paste on your hair, scalp
- Leave it for 2-3 hours
- Shampoo your hair
Aloe Vera Gel Benefits for Hair:
- Repair split ends
- Keeps microbial growth at bay
- Removes dandruff
- Promotes hair growth
- Strengthens your hair
- Reduces hair loss
Patanjali aloe vera gel side effects
- So far no side effects of Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel have been reported.
Patanjali aloe vera gel for face
Aloe Vera Gel can be used as a moisturizer. Aloe Vera Gel keeps your skin hydrated for longer. Aloe vera helps lock moisture between the layers of your skin.
Apply Aloe Vera Gel As A Moisturizer
- Clean your face
- Apply aloe vera gel on your face
- Massage the gel for 2 minutes
Patanjali aloe vera gel ingredients
- Neem seeds
- Aloe Vera
- Shuddh Rasot
Patanjali aloe vera gel price
Affiliate Disclosure Some of the links on this page are affiliate links which means, if you make a purchase, I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. I greatly appreciate your suppor.
Disclaimer The information on this site is for educational purposes only, It is not intended to be a substitute for treatment by a healthcare professional. Readers should seek medical advice for any of their problems.