hair fall (alopecia) can affect your scalp or your entire body and can be temporary or very permanent. It can be a result of heredity, hormonal changes, medical conditions or a normal part of aging. Anyone can lose hair on their head, but it is more noticeable in men. Baldness usually refers to a lot of hair fall from your scalp. Hair loss with age is a genetic cause of baldness. Many people do not treat their hair loss. hair fall oil works well to stop hair loss.
Hair fall reasons
- As we age, our hair naturally thins and hair loss becomes common.
- Using hot tools like hair straighteners and curling irons or applying too much heat to the hair can damage the hair and lead to hair loss.
- Physical or mental stress, such as anxiety, illness or severe stress can cause hair loss.
- Hair loss can be inherited from your parents and is more common if both of your parents have hair loss.
- Lack of nutrients like protein, iron and vitamins can cause hair loss.
- Hormonal changes due to pregnancy, childbirth, menopause or thyroid hormone imbalance can cause hair loss.
- Exposure to pollution and toxins can trigger hair loss.
- Hairstyle that pulls the hair tightly, using different materials on the hair can damage the hair.
- Certain medical conditions, such as lupus, iron deficiency anemia, and polycystic ovary syndrome can cause hair loss.
- Some medications can cause hair loss as a side effect, including antidepressants, blood thinners, and drugs used to treat cancer.
Hair fall reasons in female
- Hormonal changes due to pregnancy, menopause or birth control pills
- Genetics (Women who have a mother or close relative with female pattern baldness have a higher risk of developing baldness.
- Previous surgery, which may cause extreme physical stress or shock to your body
Certain health problems, for example, polycystic ovary syndrome, thyroid disease, precocious puberty, and anemia.
- Certain medications or supplements, such as blood pressure medications, gout medications, and high levels of vitamin A
How can I treat female hair loss?
- Avoid smoking
- Keep vitamin A intake low
- Limit sun exposure
- Eating a healthy diet or taking supplements rich in biotin, a B-vitamin that helps stimulate hair growth.
Hair fall oil for female
- Castor oil
- Jojoba oil
- Rosemary oil
- Almond oil
See below for more details
Hair fall reasons in male
If you have sudden hair loss that leaves round, quarter-sized bald patches in various parts of your head, you may have a genetic condition called alopecia areata. It often begins in childhood. You are more likely to have it if a family member has it.
stress or shock
Sudden or excessive weight loss, a severe physical or emotional shock, surgery, or even fever and flu can bring on hair loss that can last for months.
Male pattern baldness that you may hear about is called androgenetic alopecia and is triggered by genes passed down from your parents. So if you have someone in your family who is balding, chances are high that you will too.
Impulse control disorder
Some people have an urge to pull their own hair from the scalp, eyebrows, or elsewhere in a chronic condition known as trichotillomania. It may affect 1-2% of adults and adolescents.
Temporary hair loss can be a sign of a medical problem such as anemia or thyroid problems. A diet low in protein and iron can thin your hair. If you have diabetes or lupus, your risk of hair loss is higher.
Things like ringworm can cause scaly patches and bald spots on the scalp. Hair usually grows back after treatment.
Wearing a ponytail, braid or cornrow where the hair on the side of the scalp is pulled tightly can cause temporary hair loss called traction alopecia. Additionally, hot oil treatments and perms can damage your hair follicles.
Best hair fall oil for male
- Jojoba oil
- Rosemary oil
- Peppermint oil
- Almond oil
- Saw palmetto oil
- Grapeseed oil
See below for more details
What vitamins are needed to stop hair loss?
Vitamin A: This vitamin helps produce sebum, a natural oil that helps moisturize the scalp and keep hair healthy.
Vitamin C: This vitamin supports healthy hair growth and is needed to make collagen, a protein that helps strengthen the hair shaft.
Vitamin E: This vitamin helps to moisturize the scalp and protect the hair from damage.
B-vitamins: B-vitamins, such as biotin (B7), niacin (B3), and pantothenic acid (B5), are important for healthy hair growth.
Vitamin D: This vitamin promotes healthy hair growth and can help prevent hair loss.
- Hair loss can be due to various reasons and taking vitamins alone is not enough to stop hair loss. If you’re experiencing hair loss, it’s important to talk to a healthcare provider to determine the cause of the hair loss and receive appropriate treatment.
How can I stop my falling hair?
Avoid tight headwear: Wearing tight headwear, such as hats or headbands, can cause hair loss.
Eat a healthy diet: A diet rich in protein, iron and various nutrients can help develop strong hair.
Manage stress: Stress can play a role in hair loss, so it’s important to find ways to manage stress, such as through relaxation techniques or therapy.
Avoid tight hairstyles: Hairstyles that pull the hair tightly, such as cornrows or braids, can cause hair loss.
Trim regularly: Trimming your hair regularly can prevent hair fall.
Avoid over-styling: Using hot tools like hair straighteners and curling irons can damage the hair.
Avoid harsh hair treatments: Some hair treatments, such as bleaching or perms, can damage the hair.
Avoid harsh hair products: Using harsh hair products, such as those containing alcohol, can damage the hair and cause hair loss.
Use a soft brush: Use a soft brush or a wide-toothed comb to reduce shedding.
Avoid over-brushing: Brushing too hard or too frequently can cause hair loss.
Can hair regrow after hair fall?
It depends. If a follicle closes, disappears, becomes scarred or does not produce a new hair for years, a new hair will not be able to grow. But if the follicle is still intact, yes, it is possible to regrow hair, or improve the health of existing thinning hair.
In some cases, hair may regrow after hair loss. The rate at which hair grows and the density of hair depends on the cause of hair loss. For example, medications or treatments such as chemotherapy may cause hair loss to grow back when the underlying cause is addressed. Hair loss due to genetics, or androgenetic alopecia, is usually permanent, although some medications and hair transplant surgery can help regrow hair.
Is hair fall normal?
Hair loss is a natural (normal) part of the hair growth cycle. It is normal to lose 50 to 100 hairs per day as part of this cycle. However, excessive hair loss, or hair loss that is not part of the normal hair growth cycle, can be a cause for concern.
There are many causes of hair loss, including genetics, aging, hormonal changes, stress, and certain medical conditions or medications.
See More: Why ghee is great for health, 5 Best Benefit For Hair & Skin, Price
Best anti hair fall oil
Castor oil is rich in ricinoleic acid, a type of fatty acid that is believed to help stimulate hair growth.
Coconut oil is rich in fatty acids, vitamin E and other nutrients that nourish the scalp and can promote healthy hair growth.
Jojoba oil is rich in vitamins and minerals that can help moisturize the scalp and promote healthy hair growth.
Rosemary oil is believed to improve blood circulation to the scalp, which can promote hair growth.
Almond oil is rich in magnesium, potassium and other minerals that help strengthen hair and prevent hair loss.
Amla oil is derived from the Indian gooseberry and is rich in vitamin C and other antioxidants, which can nourish the scalp and promote hair growth.