If you want to gain weight in a healthy Ayurvedic weight gainer way, you need to stay away from eating sweets. Nutrient-dense foods such as nuts, dried fruits, high-fat dairy products, meats, and shakes should be consumed daily. Overeating is not the only requirement for gaining weight.
How to gain weight naturally? – Ayurvedic weight gainer
1. Improve physical strength
It is important to ensure that you are lifting weights at the fitness center or playing a sport to improve your physical power and prevent your body from turning excess calories into fat.
Going to the gym at least 4 to 5 times per week to increase your muscle mass. Instead of spending a lot of time doing cardio, focus specifically on strength training.
2. Healthy Carbs and Fats
While carbohydrates provide energy, healthy fats are calorie dense. Together, they gradually gain weight. Below are some healthy sources of carbohydrates and fats:
- whole egg
- Full fat yogurt
- Whole grains
- coconut oil
- sunflower seeds
3. Eat Plenty Of Protein
Protin is the most important nutrient required for weight gain. Your muscles are made up mainly of protein, so consuming enough protein helps you gain healthy muscle mass instead of fat.
Below are some protein-rich foods:
- Whey protein powder
- Fatty fish
- Nuts and seeds
- red meat
- Dal and lemon
- whole egg
- Dairy products
- Whole grains
4. Eat More Calories
Eating an additional 500 calories a day can make you gain a pound a week. So, consume extra calorie and nutrient dense foods throughout the day in the form of heavy meals and snacks.
Below are some more options to increase your calorie intake:
- Oatmeal with mixed nuts
- Protein Smoothies
- Yogurt parfait
- walnut butter
- serial bar
- Avocado on toast
- Poached eggs with toast
- Muesli with fruit
- Hummus with whole grain cracker
Ayurvedic weight gainer Herbs
- Referred to as the “Queen of Herbs”, Shatavari is highly beneficial for women hormone regulation and Ayurvedic weight gainer. This effective ‘lady-friendly herb’ is highly valued in improving digestion, boosting immunity, treating anorexia nervosa, increasing libido, promoting lactation and preventing stress and tension. By normalizing Pitta, this Shatavari ingredients ensures optimal hydration of the body and thereby help in weight gain. Shatavari is best for Ayurvedic weight gainer.
- Chavanprash needs no introduction as it is one of the most widely used nutritional dietary supplements in almost all Indian households. Chyawanprash is also a good Ayurvedic weight gainer.
- Fortified with powerful herbs, spices, minerals, and abundant dietary vitamin C, this Ayurvedic supplement significantly helps in prevent a lot health problems due to its immunomodulatory effects and rejuvenating and revitalizing properties.
- Ingredients in Chavanprash include ashwagandha, white sandalwood, tulsi, cardamom, pippali, amlaki, brahmi, neem, saffron, arjuna, ghrit and shahad.
- This powerful health supplement is not only useful for boosting immunity but also helps in weight gain, helps digestion, increases bone strength and density and strengthens muscles. It is also recognized to improve skin health and increase fertility and libido in ladies.
- This formulation is rich with almond nutrients. Encrusted with almonds, cloves, pistachios, cardamom, ghee, jackfruit, cinnamon, saffron, and gold ash.
- This sweet jam-like practice plays an important role in supplying nutrition, energy, and endurance to the body.
- It not only aid in gaining weight, and gives energy to the body but also prevents excess stress, mental fatigue, microbial infections and constipation.
Also known as Jasthmadhu, Mulethi or Licorice, it is an essential ingredient in weight gain. Based on historical times, the root of this plant has been used to cure health problems. Whether it’s strengthening immunity, increasing overall stability and improving energy, a infusion of jasmine root does all this. Yashtimadhu is the Best choice for Ayurvedic weight gainer.
The wealth of herbal substances in this Ayurvedic formulation makes up for the lack of healthy vitamins and minerals from the daily diet and thus ensures weight and muscle tissue gain with daily intake.
Create Ayurvedic weight gainer diet plan
- When your mind is on high alert due to stress , it weaken your body’s ability to absorb the nutrients you consume. As a result, it is necessary to calm your mind and develop a sense of balance to make your body more receptive to nutrition and support herbal weight gain.
Practice yoga daily
- Yoga is one of the most easiest ways to rejuvenate tissues, cleanse metabolic pathways and remove toxins from the body. Yoga combines moderate stretching and gentle breathing exercises to provide dual benefits of being mental and physically fit.
Follow a routine
- Any battle between your body and nature can cause damage. When you tune into nature’s cyclical style, your internal processes enter into a mutual harmony with the best features.
Get proper rest
- It is good to adopt a proper weight loss program, but it’s important to give your body enough exercise and relaxation to fully absorb nutrients.
- If you pivot between pulling at night and waking up in the morning, your sleep pattern is likely to be erratic. Not sleeping properly can throw off your biological clock, which is a major cause of mental health and poor metabolism. So 8 hours of sleep every day is important.
Consume at least 3 whole meals a day
- growing predictability around your food is important to make sure your body receives enough nutrition. As useful as it is to have a routine in your weight loss plan, a lack of routine can cause deep Imbalance. Eating 3 entire meals keeps your body nourished and replenishes your energy stores everywhere the day.
Ghee as an Ayurvedic weight gainer remedy
Ghee is an Ayurvedic weight gainer herbal fat, which is considered a healthy addition to every weight gain routine. As an effective home remedy for weight gain, it helps increase your hunger. The most common way to eat ghee is by pouring it over chapatis and lentils. The best time to consume ghee for weight gain is during or before meals.
Eat bhat diet for Ayurvedic weight gainer
To balance vata diet and gain weight, it is better to take food with high content of protein, starch and fat. These include excess meat, nuts, starchy foods, roots, cereals, oils and various foods. Especially ghee is very good for gain weight.
Food for Weight Gain
- Soy or whey protein powder
- the tuna
- Boiled soybeans
- Peanuts or peanut butter
- Fruits and nuts
- of souffle
- fruit juice
- Snacks with mawa
- khoea or a little cream
- pasta vegetables and cheese
- Snacks like laddoos
- Fruit salad